The Organic Skin Co.
A natural skincare and cosmetic brand from New Zealand. Their Co-Founder, Megan Douglas, in addition to being a successful fashion designer and entrepreneur, she has a degree in natural therapy and a belief in the beauty of nature. She has created this pure, natural and harmless cosmetic skin care brand. – The Organic Skin Co. As important as it is for them to make products people’s skin will love, they also want to make products customers can believe in. Here are some of the things they stand for:
- One Product, One Tree - In partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, they promise to plant one tree for every product people purchase.
- Indian Community Farms - Their partnership with Indian Community Farms – where source many of our organic ingredients – is not only dear to our hearts, it’s helping to revive farming land and bring increased prosperity to village communities in India.
- Biogro Certified - All their skincare products and the majority of our makeup is certified as ‘Made with Organics’ (meaning the products contain more than 70% organic ingredients) by the respected certification agency, BioGro.
- Cruelty Free - They are certified cruelty free. We don’t test on animals and we never will.
- Vegan - Our products are certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society. It might also help to know that we’re gluten-free.
- Recyclable - All our packaging is made from recyclable ingredients.